Make Your Wedding Unforgettable at Horton Plaza Park
A Beautiful and Unique San Diego Wedding Venue
For a unique Wedding location, Horton Plaza Park offers a palm tree lined grassy park in the midst of an urban downtown sprawl. The Historic Park Fountain was originally built in 1910 and was the 1st fountain in the United States to incorporate electricity into a water feature. Today’s restored fountain is a beloved icon and perfect backdrop for your ceremony.
The brick tiles create a beautiful pathway to and from the center of the Historic Park. This 13,530 square foot area can be privatized and accommodate up to 200 seated guests for the ceremony, or 320 guests for a perfect seated dinner. Our Event Manager can guide you through a variety of layout options and create the one that is perfect for your wedding day.
Need a bigger space for the ultimate urban wedding, or want to change locations from the ceremony site for the reception to include a larger area for a seated dinner, dancing, band, food stations, photo booth, etc? The Amphitheater can seat up to 622 guests. With color changing light sculptures you can coordinate with your décor theme along with tapping into a state of the art audio system. Horton Plaza Park is the ideal venue to accommodate your wedding needs and guest capacity.
- Skilled in-house team providing production and permitting support
- Customizable light and water features with the 1910 Fountain as a backdrop, the 23 foot luminaries and the pop-jet fountain
- In-house Audio system
- Inventory to include chairs and tables
- Onsite restrooms plus a Bridal Restroom
- Partner with our Pavilions to enhance your day with treats from Sloan’s Ice Cream and Starbucks
- Convenient parking
- Close proximity to several hotels
- Located in the Heart of Downtown
Contact us today to find out more details and book your special day!